- Temperature of the Conductor: -15°C to +70°C. Conductor: As per Class 5 of IS 8130: 1984.
- Insulation: PVC as per IS 5831, Thermoplastic material.
- Identification of Cores: For 5 cores & above black insulation & core number printed in white ink. For upto 4 cores, core colours as per colour coding Red, Yellow, Blue and Yellow / Green.
- Outer Sheath: PVC as per IS 5831, Thermoplastic material.
- Colour: Generally black. Any other colour required will be against bulk orders. Packing Length: 100/500mtrs coils or 1000mtrs drum supply for certain sizes.
|Type||Conductor||Flexibility||Temp. Range||Core Identification|
|Sizes: 0.5,0.75,1.0, 1.5, 2.5 sq mm
No of Cores: 4,8,12,16,18,20,24,36,40,42
|Class-6 Extra Fine Copper||Extra flexible use 10- 20x Outer Diameter.||-15deg C to +70deg C||Black with number and with Green/Yellow protective conductor|